Installing / Running the Examples
While these examples are intended to be for developer reference, it can be very helpful to see these examples deployed and running in a Sitecore instance.
- Ensure your environment is set up for container-based Sitecore development, including:
- Hardware guidelines are met
- Docker Desktop is installed
- You’ve switched to Windows containers
- The default Sitecore container configuration uses specific ports. To avoid any conflicts, ensure the following ports are not being used by another process: 443, 8079, 8081, 8984, and 14330.
- You’ll need a Sitecore license file
- If you do not have one, please reach out to your Sitecore contact.
- Clone the full repository or download it and unzip into a local directory.
- Follow the
README.mdinstructions for each example.